Anthony Pacilli was first elected to serve as York Township Trustee in 2021. As a real estate and property tax professional he brings a fiscally focused background to the township board.
In addition to fiscal responsibility, Anthony’s priorities as a trustee include continuing community outreach efforts so all residents know the services available to them, being an advocate for quality senior citizen services and assisting the food pantry.
Anthony and his wife Stephanie are residents of Elmhurst with their recently born daughter. Prior to moving to Elmhurst, they lived in Lombard where Anthony served as a member of the Village Community Relations Committee.
ANTHONY’S COMMUNITY/PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENTS
- Village of Lombard Community Relations Committee Member, Former
- Certified Illinois Assessing Officer (CIAO)
- Illinois Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Illinois Property Assessment Institute, Member
- International Association of Assessing Officers, Member
- Local Natural Habitat Foundation, Board Member
- The Conservation Foundation, Member